Pages

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank U...

Courtesy of www.deviantart.com

U are the One who knitted me in my mom's womb..
Every inches of my cells U know..
U layered dreams in my head
U put arouse dreams in my mind
U stored blessings to flow into me day by day.
Even before I opened my eyes, U’ve prepared the grace for me ahead

Every ignorance, every fall, every failure, U knew
Every tear, every pain, every agony, every cry, U understood
Even before I cried out, U had listened

How could I ever be dissapointed to U, Lord God?
How could I possibly blame U?

For U're the One who understand me, inside-out.
For U are the One who guide me through my path, step by step.

And how beautiful it is when I always knew, that U're always there.
Watches me from above.
Just because U love me..





Big thanks 4 miss maria...
=)

No comments: