Pages

Monday, June 30, 2008

I know Who Holds Tomorrow


I don't know about tomorrow, I just live from day to day;
I don't borrow from it's sunshine,

For it's skies may turn to gray.
I don't worry o'er the future, For I know what Jesus said;
And today I'll walk beside Him, For He knows what lies ahead

Many things about tomorrow I don't seem to understand;
But I know who holds tomorrow, and I know who holds my hand

Ev'ry step is getting brighter
As the golden stairs I climb; ev'ry burden's getting lighter,
Ev'ry cloud is silver-lined.
There the sun is always shining,
There no tear will dim the eye; At the ending of the rainbow, Where the mountains touch the sky



Ira Stanphill, 1950



Terus terang lirik lagu ini jomplang abis sama yang tengah saya hadapin skarang. Kenapa... saya yang mengidap decidophobia (fear of making decision), dipaksa untuk memilih... which is the path of my future. Both of them are dark... Well, still dark. So I can't be sure which one is the best. Which one should I choose. Yet, the worst is that 80% of the people whom I asked, suggest the one that I hardly wanna do.

Yang mana kehendak Tuhan?
Prosedur sederhana, best well-known : Which one the most suggested you, that's God's will.
But.. Oh no... Oh God... I'm not sure I can do it... Aku ngga yakin aku sanggup, karena banyak yang harus aku tinggalin. Kalo emang prosedur diatas kejadian sama aku saat ini. Tapi bagaimana kalo ternyata prosedurnya beda? Bagaimana kalo kehendakNya justru sama dengan yang aku mau? Bukan seperti saran dari 80% orang-orang itu?

Aku pusing.....
God, just forgive me... Whatever my choice will be... Coz now I can only just hoping for the best...
I'm sorry for being such a stubborn daughter... Yet, don't ever leave me...
Coz I'm still in need of your guidance through my whole life... Amen.




1 comment:

elsairineprimanita said...

you can do it jess... give time and trust to yourself... hehehhe...