Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lord U are Faithfull

"Great is Thy faithfulness
Oh God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not
Thy compassions they fail not
As Thou hast been
Thou forever will be..."

Most of the time.. We spend our time trying to figure out what's God plan for our life.
Kenapa ini terjadi? Kenapa begitu? Kenapa tidak seperti ini? Kenapa Tuhan bikin begitu?

Well, FYI. Blog ini adalah pemenuhan janjiku sama Tuhan... I've made a promise. That if He answered my prayer, I'll testify this to the whole world. I won't keep it for myself, for sure. And yes,
He answer it. According to His will, indah pada waktunya =)

Oh... I'm shakin' here... hehe...
So this is the story. Briefly.
I have been in totally confusing situation, where I must choose the location for my internship to complete my uni study. The first place is far away, but "loads" of benefits (kerja di situ bakal buka potensi danpeluang gede buat aku, secara arsitektur dan interior sangat berkembang disana, plus I love love ethnic design so much and I'm interested in it deeply.), but in the other hand, I'll lost my community. I'll be in a place faraway from people I love, which is I had dreamt to be close to them for a long time (I'm in jakarta, they're in bandung).

So, the most confusing part came, where I have to choose. My future, or my present indulgence?

I pray, pray and pray. Even I started to persuated people around me to start praying for me, hoping that God would answer it quick, straight, to the point.

Well, cerita ke-confuse-anku itu bisa dibaca pada blog dibawah...
Hehe... Mungkin saat-saat itu aku mencoba membohongi diriku sendiri, sambil berjuang apply sana-sini buat kerjaan di bandung (yeap, dalam tempo satu bulan aku harus bolak-balik ngirim CV dan porto sana-sini yang berujung pada penolakan), n hoping God would thought the same thing as mine.Aku berharap Tuhan akan mengerti. Dan mengabulkan permintaanku untuk kerja di Bandung, seperti seorang Papa mengabulkan permintaan anaknya untuk beli es krim di siang bolong.

Tanpa sadar dalam hati kecilku sendiri, aku mengingkari obsesi pribadiku. Klo mau jujur, klo pilih yang terjujur dari lubuk hati yang paling dalem.. Well, to be honest. Actually I'll choose Bali. Yea, it was like... a big opportunity for my carreer, as a beginner. Dan aku tahu, sebenernya. Klo aku kerja di Bandung, kemungkinan besar aku akan ngelakuinnya setengah hati. Tapi, bolak-balik, ketika pikiran itu muncul, hatiku berontak. Gila, selama 2 bulan, hatiku sama otak perang salib.

Ini adalah peperangan antara logika dan emosi!!!
My future.... or my senang-senang sesaat.....

(To be continued....)

No comments: