Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

CheckList.

Tomorrow I'll step my feet in Medan... Yay!!!
Sebenernya rencana yang cukup mendadak mengingat tadinya I'm planning to go to Bandung for refreshment after final test, but... Hmmmm... Maybe my hometown's calling me n my heart just heard it and response to it spontaneously, so just 5 days ago I call my dad telling that I wanna go home.

It's not so me, because I usually planned something about 1-2 weeks before. But, I guess it's not a bad idea, reminding that they are missing me!!!
Hahaaa.... So, okay, I'm going to Medan tomorrow, at 01.30 pm.

Must to do in Medan :
1. Visiting Istana Maimun.
For the sake of my 18 years life in Medan I must admit it that I never visited this one-of-the-treasure of
Medan!!! Oh... Where was I? Trapped in the middle of what I called as the Medan-youth-indulgence???
How pathetic.

2. Come n enjoy... Perpustakaan Universitas Sumatera Utara (USU)
Again, I dedicated my 1 week holiday diggin' for my thesis... I've been scanning all around in my uni
library, but the result was zero. I didn't get it actually. Is the topic not to demanding, or they find it difficult
to buy the books?
Well, there are a lot of books about Bali, even Nusa Tenggara up there but not the Bataks.
So, I'm hoping that I'll found some precious info there at the USU Library.

3. Makan duren
Sudah jelas... My guilty pleasure!!!
Hahaaaa, for weeks I've been craving with the "duren monthong" in Jakarta.... But I still thought that
spending 40 thousands something for enjoying that colestherol source just by myself is utterly "kurang
kerjaan" so.....
This is the time for revenge!!!
=D

4. 24 hours in Sei.Bingarun no.1
Ok, watch Gossip Girl with Cindy (duh...), golek-golek berjam-jam di kamar, nonton tipi ampe muntah,
nyoba-nyobain baju Cindy... Hehe...

Ya sudah lah, ya... I mean, I only did this like twice in a year.... And I must admit that I like it... Just doin
nothin in my parents home... Quite a nice escape for me =)

5. Jajal Jl. S.Parman
Bubur ayam, kuetiaw, nasi goreng....
Nyaammmmyyyyyyyyy

6. Bernostalgia...
Yeah, what else...
Chillin' with my besties lah....
Hehe... =)



1 comment:

elsairineprimanita said...

hoaaaa... hahahha.... selamat berlibur di kampung halaman jesss!!!! hahahaha... sampai bertemu di semester pendek hahahha... jangan banyak2 makan durennya... bagi gw dikit hahahha... jk d hehe..