Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

dear both of you.

when will you finally understand?
that this little girl of yours is a rebel, wild at heart.
will you accept me the way I am?

when will you understand that I'm different?
different doesn't have to be wrong.
different isn't a sin.

when will you understand that He didn't make a mistake while creating me?
no, He never made any mistakes.

when will you understand, that for me.. life is meant to be enjoyed. not by pushed too hard being someone I'm not supposed to be?

when.. oh when you'll understand, that I'm not one of those sweet girls, working in a bank, marrying a workaholic rich guy introduced by her mom, live in a big house, then holding a baby wearing baby GAP and guess kid, live happily ever after?

I'm not one of them.

I guess... I'm not.



"It’s not worth anything more than this at all
I live as I choose or I will not live at all

I’m free to decide, I’m free to decide
And I’m not so suicidal after all

So to hell with what you’re thinking
And to hell with your narrow mind
You’re so distracted from the real thing
You should leave your life behind (behind)"

 The Cranberries - Free to decide.


Please... Just let me be someone I should be?










No comments: